Industrial Experience Introduction

                                                                    Introduction

Welcome all of you guys.

 

I am going to introduced about actual industrial work and all related documents of all departments.

 After completing my bachelor degree most of the problems that I had faced in industries while doing work, I want to easy your that efforts doing work in your company.

 After my experience and lots of study regarding working Process standards, ISO documents preparation, ASME codes, other standards of working, dimensional standards of checking the raw material and bought out material, Safety standards documentation, HR documentation, security documentations this all I will share with you to ease of doing work in your company.

 I will give you brief information regarding all processes, standards and their proper documentations.

 


Whenever I use the Project Industry name then following type of industries are included in working areas.

1.     Oil, gas & Refinery  

2. Heat Exchanger & Pressure Vessel


              

3. Oil storage tank           


   4. Pharma, Dairy and Food processing equipment’s         

                        



       Most of the time I used the many words like QAP (Quality Assurance Plan)/ ITP(Inspection Test Plan), Work Offering Register / Manufacturing Record book , All the inspection reports formats and anything that you doesn’t understood or if you requires any type of formats, procedures and standards I will update day by day, so don’t get confused I will clear all your doubts regarding industrial working.


Comments